Called into and unto the God who created, redeemed and is perfecting me

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Laughing

Yes it is my favorite activity - Mind of Mencia is reminding me of this. After posting that last post it is my favorite thing to do to kill stress. There have been periods in the last couple of months that I haven't laughed at all. It seems like it just intensifies stress. Laughing is essential. I guess it is what I do for fun. People have asked me what I do for fun in the last few weeks and I havent been able to come up with anything except for being with Kate. I think laughing is the main thing that usually stems from watching something ff of comedy central preferably standup. I think I would like to own a standup comedy club. that would be awesome. Okay I know I want to do everything and be everything but its still another cool ambition if I get bored with my current ambitions.

Some Comedians I like:

Daniel Tosh
George Lopez
Robin Williams
Carlos Mencia
Demetri Martin
Blue Collar Comedy (Jeff, Larry, Bill and Ron White!)
Lewis Black
Vic Henley
Brian Regan
Jeff Dunham
Mitch Hedberg

-Brian

No comments: