Called into and unto the God who created, redeemed and is perfecting me

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Basic Beliefs

Here are some basic core beliefs I hold that at times I have to be reminded of but none the less are critical to existence and to living a God glorifying life at least for me personally.

* People are valuable and all hold equal but immeasurable worth

* God is good and created people intentionally and retains power and authority over His creation enabling His creation to succeed

* I have no right to life but am given life as a gift from the creator God

* My life is fluid because of the ability to direct my life by making choices

* Choices are first and foremost weighed by the manner in which they glorify God including any moral or ethical implications they have.

* Time is never wasted

* There is always something to be learned from and improved upon in every situation.

* It is essential to maintain a teachable attitude by killing pride daily. A teachable attitude opens the gate further for one to Follow Christ more closely and look more like Him.

These are a few of my essential life philosophies. I will close by giving my life mission statement:

I yearn for a Biblically balanced mind to kindle Godly affections in my heart so my entire life and being overflows in God Glorifying ministry
My hope is that this mission will be completed daily.

-Brian

No comments: