Called into and unto the God who created, redeemed and is perfecting me

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Reading List

Here are the current books I have gotten recently and are in my reading que, in no particular order:

Unfashionable: Making A Difference in the World By Being Different
(currently reading) - Tullian Tchividjian

What He Must Be ...if he wants to marry my daughter - Voddie Baucham JR.

The Pursuit of God - A.W. Tozer

Letters & Papers From Prison - Dietrich Bonhoeffer

In My Place Condemned He Stood - J.I. Packer and Mark Dever

The Cost of Discipleship - Dietrich Bonhoeffer

John Calvin: A Heart For Devotion Doctrine & Doxology - edited by Burk Parsons

Feed My Sheep: A Passionate Plea For Preaching - Contributors

Reading Scripture With The Church Fathers - Christopher A. Hall



Recently Read:

Save Me From Myself - Brian "Head" Welch

Knowing God - R.C. Sproul

Spiritual Leadership - J. Oswald Sanders

No comments: