Called into and unto the God who created, redeemed and is perfecting me

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Moving at the Speed of Life

I find more beauty each day.

Amidst the relentless depravity and brokenness around me, God gives me the grace to live with an unbroken Spirit.

Keep me from sin Lord, Forgive me when I fail, I know I am the problem. I am broken and depraved. Thank you for your sanctifying work. Thank you for love.

Living with an unbroken Spirit has been my theme here lately.

Its not just some philosophical pondering, its resting yet operating in what and who I know to be faithful and true. I trust you Jesus.

The days come whizzing at me like bullets lately, we are moving at the speed of life.

The depravity and pain, brokenness and shame, will never overtake the God who conquered sin and death.

As these days fly by help me to use each moment and opportunity wisely Lord. Help me to be the passionate man that loves as you love.

May I not get caught up in the whirlwind of life, to miss the beauty the grace extended to me to love those around me and to embrace the joys and gifts of life that make much of the Giver!

Praise you Jesus, Be magnified be glorified!

No comments: